NSK Cylindrical Roller Bearings
are available with a patented high strength cage
design in pressed steel
, machined brass
. For more arduous applications, they can also be supplied in a range of advanced special materials
. These bearings offer low noise and heat generation, and - by virtue of the line contact between rolling elements and raceways, have high radial load capacity and are suited for high-speed
Product Features and Benefits:
- NSK offers a complete range, both metric and inch sizes available in metric and imperial bore sizes ranging from ½" to 1320 mm.
- High radial load capacity - making them suitable for high speed applications.
- Designs - designated NU, NJ, NUP, N or NF for single row bearings and NNU or NN for double row types, defines the bearing ring rib configuration.
- Cages - Available with pressed steel, machined brass and polyamide cages throughout the range.
- Special designs - NSK manufactures a range of four-row cylindrical roller bearings, primarily designed for use as steel mill roll-neck bearings.
- Bearings are also available with both lubrication holes and a machined lubrication groove on the outside surface of the outer ring.
NSK range of Cylindrical Roller Bearings include: Sealed-clean roller bearings, cylindrical roller bearings, self‐aligning roller bearings, double row cylindrical roller bearings, single row cylindrical roller bearings, etc.
Please follow this link for a detailed description of our products