|Balls become free from the ball slide due to broken plastic ball re-circulation parts.
- Ball re-circulation disabled by abnormal wear caused by lubrication failure and intruded particles (Clogged ball re-circulation path)
- In a case of butting rail specification, a ball re-circulation part collided with the rail at the rail butting position because of excessive misalignment of rails in lateral and vertical directions
- Feed sped exceeded the permissible speed
- Review the lubricant and lubrication system
- Improve sealing function
- Improve butting accuracy (Lateral and vertical aligning accuracy at butting position)
- Review the feed speed. Focus at linear guide with high speed end cap