NSK SPACEA™ series Ball Bearings
are optimal for applications in operating environments that are too severe for standard bearings. The SPACEA™ series have a wide array of product variation applicable to special environments such as vacuum, clean, corrosive, high-temperature, dust or water
contaminated, and non-magnetic requirements. In demanding operating environments, these bearings will meet your high quality
and high performance
standards. The SPACEA™ range utilises advanced materials
and surface treatment
technologies for special operating conditions.
Deep groove ball bearings
are the current focus of the rolling element SPACEA™ series. These are designed for use in a wide variety of special environments including:
- Clean rooms for the manufacture of semiconductors
- Aqueous environments for food processing
- Environments where corrosive substances are present
- Vacuum conditions where conventional methods of lubrication are unsuitable
- High temperature applications up to +400 °C.
NSK's range of SPACEA Bearings include: stainless steel ball bearings, ceramic ball bearings, aqua bearings, hybrid ball bearings, ceramic hybrid ball bearings.
Please follow this link for a detailed description of our products