NSK Super Precision Bearings
are designed to meet the requirements of demanding applications: high accuracy, high rotational speed
and high rigidity
. These bearings deliver the highest level of accuracy
, supported by our production capability, state-of-the-art equipment and extensive manufacturing expertise
. We are commited to applying the same rigorous quality control
procedures at each stage of our production process. With optimal materials and internal design, NSK offers several types of super precision bearing, including the ROBUST series
Product Features and Benefits:
- Optimum design - Achieved by computer simulation of temperature rise resulting from ball skid.
- Long life - Range of material specification including high quality ultra clean steel, extra pure and advanced material SHX patented by NSK.
- High accuracy - Rolling elements with P2 series available in standard steel and ceramic material.
- Low Noise - Quieter running high-speed spindle featuring Spinshot II lubrication system.
- Extension range of cage material options, available in high speed design including - brass, engineered polymer and phenolic
- Optional seals available within the standard ISO envelope
- High rotational speed
- Minimum friction and heat generation
- Controlled rigidity
NSK Range of Super Precision Bearings Include: sealed angular contact ball bearings, angular contact thrust ball bearings, high precision deep groove bearings.
Sealed options offer time saving to the end user, pre greased with long life grease, improved grease life and reduced contamination.
Please follow this link for a detailed description of our products