The J-Line bearing unit range is made to JIS standard.
The range comprises 6 cast housing types plus 3 pressed-steel variants and 5 different inserts, giving the highest flexibility.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Spherical seating compensates for initial misalignment on mounting.
- In addition to the interference fit, a Pin Stop has been added as a safety feature, since J-Line is often used in very demanding applications.
- Standard re-lubrication capability.
- Raceways are super-finished for quiet and efficient running.
- Inner and outer rings made of hardened, high-quality steel.
- One-piece cast iron housing – rigid and high quality.
- Proven single-lip seal and flinger are standard; triple-lip seals available on request.
- Set screw shaft locking, eccentric collar and taper sleeve lock also available as standard.