NSK Spherical Roller Bearings
can withstand even the most demanding conditions. These bearings resist seizure
as well as wear in spite of constant vibration, misalignment
and shock loads
. They maintain dimensional stability, can support high radial loads
and moderate axial loads
. Their performance enhancements include extremely tight radial clearance
tolerance, extra precision
on the bore and outside diameter & super-finished, specially heat-treated rollers with superior shock load
Product Features and Benefits:
- Design – Elimination of the guide ring allowed for a design change that improves cage balance and strength.
- Material Technology – NSKHPS series is made from NSK’s high-cleanliness Z steel.
- Special surface treatment increases resistance to wear.
- NSK also offers advanced material options: Super TF and TL steel, depending on application requirements.
- Advanced Technology - NSK’s patented Molded-Oil lubrication system is also available.
- Bearings are also available with an oil groove and holes in the outer ring for re-lubrication purposes. Optional inner ring oil groove and holes available
- Seal Technology - NSK offers different sealing materials depending on the operating temperature of the bearing.
- Cage Materials – Available in steel, brass or polyamide depending on the requirements of the application.
- Manufacturing Technology – Advanced production system guarantees outstanding quality control.
- Life – up to 2 times the operating life of industry standard bearings.
- Reduced maintenance costs – downsizing to smaller bearings while improving performance and lengthening equipment operating life.
- Limiting speed up to 20% higher.
NSK range of Spherical Roller Bearings include: NSKHPS series, Molded-Oil bearings, sealed spherical roller bearings, quiet & low-vibration series, ultra-large split bearings, Spherical roller bearings with CAM cage, etc.
Please follow this link for a detailed description of our products