Ball Screws - DIN Standard Series
Ball Screws are indispensable for industrial machines such as machine tools, automotive manufacturing equipment, and semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
NSK adds Ball Screws that accord with DIN standards widely used throughout Europe in a new lineup of standard stock ball screws.
- The nut dimensions of this new series accord with DIN standards (DIN69051-5)
- Shaft diameters ranging from 20 to 50 mm
- Leads ranging from 5 to 20 mm
- Length ranging from 700 to 2,800 mm
- Shaft diameter and lead combinations (11 models)
- Shaft length combinations (33 types)
- Nut dimensions designed for compactness and dimensional compatibility
- Blank shaft end - designed to finish shaft end locally to meet customer specifications with short delivery of stock item