NSK Plummer Blocks
are available with a variety of end covers
and special seal
options to ensure effective sealing. With a facility for easy mounting
of pre-assembled shafts
these products are manufactured in NSK Japanese and RHP European styles.
Used with self-aligning ball bearings or high-capacity spherical roller bearings, they are manufactured from high-strength cast iron as standard but are also available in spheroidal graphite cast iron or cast steel. Used with either oil or grease lubrication, the housings have a re-lubrication facility.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Split plummer block design allows for easy mounting and dismounting of pre-assembled shafts.
- Sealing options - NSK offers a range of sealing options including V-ring seals, labyrinth seals or heavy-duty taconite seals.
- Case end covers available.
- Multi relubrication points are provided to ensure re-lubrication of the bearing depending on orientation
- Housing are supplied with spacer rings in order to provide axial location. Those can be ommitted for "free end" axial front.
NSK range of Plummer Blocks include: spherical roller bearings, locknuts, adapter sleeves, locking washers, etc.
Please follow this link for a detailed description of our products