recommends Self-Aligning Ball Bearings
when the alignment of the shaft
is problematic and the shaft may bend. The outer ring
has a spherical raceway
and its centre of curvature coincides with that of the bearing; therefore, the axis
of the inner ring, balls
can deflect to some extent around the bearing centre. The axial load
capacity is low since the contact angle
is small. Under normal loads, the permissible dynamic misalignment is approximately 0.07 to 0.12 radian (4 to 7 degrees).Product Features and Benefits:
- High Quality Steel - Ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.
- Pressed steel and polyamide cages available.
- Advanced Grease Technology - NSK lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
- High Grade Balls - Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.
- Super Finished Raceways - Specially honed to minimise noise and improve lubricant distribution and life.
- Sealed versions available
Dynamic misalignment of up to 7 degrees can be accommodated.