NSK Thrust Ball Bearings
are composed of a "washer-like" bearing ring with raceway grooves
for the balls and are classified into flat seats
or aligning seats
- depending on the shape of the outer ring seat. Designed to handle thrust loads
while operating at high speeds
, these ball bearings are able to sustain axial loads
but not radial loads.
NSK's Thrust Ball Bearings are available in two designs: single direction
and double direction
. The single direction design comprises two rings, referred to as shaft and housing washers and a single ball and cage assembly. The double direction design, on the other hand, comprises three washers and two ball and cage assemblies. The ball and cage assemblies of the double direction type are separated by the shaft washer.Product Features and Benefits:
- Available in two designs: single direction and double direction.
- To accommodate initial misalignments in an assembly both design are available with spherical aligning seats or aligning seat washers.
- High quality Steel - Ultra clean steel to extend bearing life by up to 80%.
- Advanced Grease Technology - NSK lubricants that can extend grease life and performance.
- High Grade Balls - Quiet and smooth operation even at high speed.
- Optional seating rings take initial misalignment.
NSK's range of Thrust Ball Bearings include: angular contact thrust ball bearing, single direction thrust ball bearings, double direction thrust ball bearings.
Please follow this link for a detailed description of our products