RHP Self-Lube®, Silver-Lube®, Life-Lube and Molded-Oil units include two basic components, the insert and the housing. Each unit consists of a sealed single-row ball bearing with spherical outside diameter and extended inner ring mounted in a pillow block or flanged housing. The spherical fit accommodates initial misalignment.
Self Lubricating Bearings are available with a range of locking methods for close-fit shaft mounting. This feature combined with a complete range of sealing for all environments makes our units a very versatile product.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Two-piece riveted high strength metal cage in steel or stainless steel.
- Spherical seating allows for initial misalignment on mounting.
- Re-lubrication capability is standard for Self Lube bearings. Molded-Oil options do not require re-lubrication.
- Super-finished raceways for quiet and efficient running.
- Protector for added bearing protection and safety. Available in steel for Self-Lube® units or plastic for Silver-Lube® units.
- Hardened, high-quality steel used for inner and outer rings.
- High-quality cast iron housing with rigid, one-piece design. Also available in high-quality thermoplastic or cast stainless steel.
- Proven single-lip seal provided, triple-lip seals and flingers also available.
- Also available as standard: set screw shaft locking, eccentric collar and taper sleeve lock.
- HLT inserts available and designed to operate reliably at extreme temperatures.
- NSK Range of Mounted Units include: Pillow blocks, Life-Lube, Silver-Lube, etc.
Find Further Information Here