NSK Spherical Roller Bearings can withstand even the most demanding conditions. These bearings resist seizure as well as wear in spite of constant vibration, misalignment and shock loads.
They maintain dimensional stability, can support high radial loads and moderate axial loads. Their performance enhancements include extremely tight radial clearance tolerance, extra precision on the bore and outside diameter & super-finished, specially heat-treated rollers with superior shock load capacity.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Design – Elimination of the guide ring allowed for a design change that improves cage balance and strength.
- Material Technology – NSKHPS series is made from NSK’s high-cleanliness steel.
- Special surface treatment increases resistance to wear.
- NSK also offers advanced material options: Super TF and TL steel, depending on application requirements.
- Advanced Technology - NSK’s patented Molded-Oil lubrication system is also available.
- Bearings are also available with an oil groove and holes in the outer ring for re-lubrication purposes. Optional inner ring oil groove and holes available
- Seal Technology - NSK offers different sealing materials depending on the operating temperature of the bearing.
- Cage Materials – Available in steel, brass or polyamide depending on the requirements of the application.
- Manufacturing Technology – Advanced production system guarantees outstanding quality control.
- Life – up to 2 times the operating life of industry standard bearings.
- Reduced maintenance costs – downsizing to smaller bearings while improving performance and lengthening equipment operating life.
- Limiting speed up to 20% higher.
NSK range of Spherical Roller Bearings include: NSKHPS series, Molded-Oil bearings, sealed spherical roller bearings, quiet & low-vibration series, ultra-large split bearings, Spherical roller bearings with CAM cage, etc.